It's that time of the year again, TAX TIME! Here is a quick how to guide to help you access you W2 from MyWorkChoice.
How to access W-2 electronically
1. You will receive an email with the link to sign into you account that houses your W2 and paystubs.
2. Click the link and it will bring you to the login screen. From here you are going to click the "Forgot password?" link.
3. You will be brought to the page below to get a reset password link. In the first email you received we included your Username, please be sure to reset your password using the username we sent you. (As seen below)
4. Once you click "Send Reset Link" go to your email and you will get a link to reset your password.
5. Click the "Change" link in the email and you will be redirected to a page to reset your password. Once you have reset your password you will be logged into your account.
NOTE: When accessing this from your mobile phone you will need to click 'Desktop Version' before moving to the next steps, Please see below.
6. On the home screen next to ‘Your To Do List’ you will see manage W-2’s
7. Click on 2021 and the W2 will download as a PDF. You can also print if needed.